DUI checkpoints are becoming more common every year, which is why it’s important to have a DUI attorney in Sacramento who is ready to fight for your case. If you have been arrested for a DUI, it’s important to contact a lawyer immediately to request a Admin Per Se hearing from the DMV within the first ten days. This will protect your right to a hearing before our driving privilege is suspended for the next your months.
Why Call a Sacramento DUI Lawyer?
There are many technical peculiarities when it comes to DUI cases, and many options for defense. With the help of an experienced DUI attorney in Sacramento, you can:
- Challenge forensic evidence to introduce reasonable doubt regarding testing, storage, and processing.
- Challenge police conduct and reports to question whether or not there was probable cause to make a stop.
- Attempt to reduce sentence to wet reckless, dry reckless, speed exhibition or speed contest, which each carry lighter penalties than a full DUI conviction.
Specializing in Sacramento DUI Legal Defense
Over the years, we have developed relationships with the judges, DAs, and most importantly, the law that you’ll have to navigate while fighting your DUI case. We pride ourselves on providing sophisticated and professional representation with the goal of minimizing your penalties. We offer personalized services to each one of our clients and can assist you with:
- Admin Per Se scheduling and defense
- Writ review of license suspensions
- Court scheduling and defense
- Second or third DUI offenses